Top 7 Ways to Create a Just Say It! Work Environment
Wednesday 4 November 2015 10:02 AM
1. Decide that positively connecting with others in the workplace is important. It is all about mindset!
2. Choose someone on a daily basis to make positive statements to, such as, “You are important”.
3. Make an effort to think positive thoughts about a person you have been having a conflict with. What we think we will eventually do!
4. Try to view situations through the perspective of others. Put yourself in their shoes!
5. Extend a deadline that is stressing out employees. Reducing stress will reduce an environment of tension.
6. Write a kind note to an employee or employees by using the “old-fashioned hand written method”. Being positively recognized for efforts will make people feel valued!
7. Bring in treats for your department. There is more than likely plenty of leftover Halloween candy to go around!
Back to Main List | Previous | Next